Eyes On Me, Inc. was founded in 2008 by Bobby R. Herring. As a national rap artist with four solo albums, he is known as Tre9. Since 1997, when he began his mission to entertain youth with inspirational messages, Tre9 launched an array of effective programs, ministries, and events that would eventually lead to the formation of the nonprofit organization.
- Bobby Herring co-founds All Eyes On Me Youth Conference
- Bobby Herring ordained as a minister by Copperfield church
- Nonprofit formation
- Launched Hip Hop Hope Tuesday program in the 5th Ward
- Launched HD Mentoring at Royal High School in Brookshire, TX
- Launched Hip Hop Hope Thursday program in Brookshire, TX
- Missions trip to Jamaica establishing a person of peace, Rohan Edwards, who is leading simple body of Christ gathering
- Bobby Herring established as volunteer Chaplain with Harris County Jail
- Opened Hip Hop Hope Mission House in Brookshire, TX.
- Founded Out the Box Church weekly services in Brookshire, TX.
- Launched Hip Hop Hope Youth outreach weekly services in Spring Branch, TX
- Launched Disciple the Streets mission & movement. (DTS Movement)
- Began body of Christ gathering at Deerbrook Baptist Church to train young adults (18-39) in simple discipleship and reproduction
- Initiated 6-week training course known as L.O.R.D. training to train disciples
- HD Mentoring program launched in Royal Jr. High & PDAP detention school
- Started Hip Hop Hope in Katy/Cypress
- Bobby “Tre9” Herring is honored by the City of Houston with his own day for the benevolent and charitable contributions and was issued a proclamation certificate that July 12th will be known as Bobby “Tre9” Herring Day.